Hand & Nail Harmony introduces ProHesion Nail Sculpting Liquid and Powder. Its cross link technology provides strength and durability for the client while maintaining the ability to self-level in application for the technician. This helps reduce filing time without compromising the service. Formulated with polymer and optical brighteners, ProHesion’s tone is enhanced, and an aggressive monomer developed with optimized hybrid molecules results in a strong bond to the natural nail without the use of harsh acid primers. Follow these steps for traditional pink-and-white application with ProHesion.
1. Prep the nail, apply pH Bond, and then ProBond to the entire nail plate. Apply a Perfetto nail form.
2. Saturate a Pro 9 acrylic brush in the ProHesion Sculpting Liquid and pick up a medium-sized bead of ProHesion Vivid White sculpting powder; wait for it to go creamy. Place the bead at the junction of the natural nail and form. Distribute the white ball side to side to form a preliminary smile line.
3. Pick up a medium-sized bead of ProHesion Elegant Pink sculpting powder and place it halfway between the cuticle and smile line. Press across to even it out and stroke forward. Pick up a smaller bead of ProHesion Elegant Pink sculpting powder, apply it to the cuticle area, and press evenly to distribute and stroke forward to blend.
4. Wait for product to reach the moldable stage and mold the C-curve, starting at the nail body and down to the smile line. Roll and lift the product to get a consistent curve down the whole body of the nail. Press the free edge around the Harmony C-Curve Stick to enhance the C-curve.
5. Start with the 150-grit file and perimeter shape (free edge, side walls, and lower arch). Switch to the 180-grit file and repeat. Contour and surface the shape using the 180-grit file. Make sure the C-curve is consistent from side to side.
6. Wipe nail with a clean Wipe It Off (lint-free nail wipe) before switching to the 100/180-grit buffer. Repeat all filing steps to remove scratches left by the previous files. Now using a 220/280 buffer, repeat all filing steps again. Wipe the nail with a nail wipe to remove the dust between buffers.
7. Apply Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil and remove excess with a nail wipe. Buff with blue side of the Eco Shiner. Turn it over and repeat with the white side to reveal a high shine.