How long should a PolyGel service take? How can I speed up my PolyGel services?
I do a service in about one hour. Since it’s a new product, it will take some getting used to. Here are some tips to speed up services:
• After finishing with the prep, apply PolyGel to all 10 nails.
• Knowing how much product to use can be tricky at first. Try using a smaller bead than you would for acrylic.
• Do not treat Slip Solution like monomer — use very little. I dip my PolyTool into Slip Solution and lightly wipe my brush before pressing each bead.
• Using an e-file to reduce length and bulk can reduce file times greatly.
• Using a quality LED light will prevent any curing issues and will save you time and money. I recommend the Gelish 18G.
— Vu Nguyen, Gelish educator